Listed in Software
complete the process for your NETGEAR new extender setup Wi-Fi. You can use an updated web browser and accurately type the URL address mywifiext.net in order to open the login page. The appeared login page offers a place to easily configure your NETGEAR Genie setup wizard extender with a few simple step.
Steps for www.mywifiext.net login
Accessing the login page of mywifiext.net requires five major steps:
1. Connect the extender to a consistent power source through its cable.
2. Open Mywifiext local using www.mywifiext.net
3. If the login page doesn’t appear, you try a different, updated web browser.
4. Connect your laptop or desktop with your extender, using an Ethernet cable.
5. Type the NETGEAR’s default IP into the available address bar of your web browser.