- 1 Schofields Ln, Nowra, NSW, 2541, Australia
- 02 4407 8521
Welcome to Nowra NSW,
Where you can visit family friendly Last Train To ChiangMai Thai Massage
PHONE for Appointment : 02 4407 8521
- Sorry no email access.
Open: Monday To Saturday & Sunday now
- Gift Vouchers Available
Special Packages Include –
- – Traditional Thai Massage 60 Mins + Foot Massage 20 Mins + Head, Neck, Shoulders 10 Mins.
- – Scented Oil Aromatherapy Massage 60 Mins + Foot Massage 20 Mins + Head, Neck Shoulder 10 Mins.
- – Thai Oil Deep Tissue Massage 60 Mins + Foot Massage 20 Mins + Head,Neck, Shoulders 10 Mins.
- – Body Scrub + Scented Oil Aromatherapy Massage 75 minutes.
- -Body Scrub + Thai Oil Deep Tissue Massage.
- Traditional Thai Masssage A more Physical manipulation of the body using passive stretching and gentle pressure with hands. This massage will help adjust the skeletal structure, increase flexibility, relieve muscular and joint tension, stimulate internal organs and balance the body’s energy system.
- Foot Reflexology Manipulates areas on the foot that correspond to areas of the body. A therapist will apply pressure in the form of relaxing massage to these areas in order to stimulate the corresponding area within the body thereby removing blockages and assisting self healing process.
- Scented Oil Aromatherapy Massage A scented massage which brings you a total state of relaxation,with the combination of essential oils and smooth hand movements from our therapist on your body, a rhythmical massage of whole body promoting increased blood circulation and breaking down muscle tension, you will be at ease and relaxed like you have never been before.
- Thai Oil Deep Tissue Massage Combines the techniques of both Traditional Thai Massage and Oil Massage works at deeper tissue to release tension in your muscles and enhance flexibility. Thai oil massage is best for those who have a busy lifestyle and who want to feel fresh and full of energy after a long day at work.
- Oil Hot Herbal Massage Used for the cure of aches and pains, to relieve muscular tension, detoxify, relieve skin allergies and improve blood circulation. When heated, the compress penetrates beneath the skin to relax connective tissues and free joints.